Full Stack Web Developer
Join our development team in a full-time position.
- Other web languages are a plus (such as Java, ColdFusion, PHP, Python, Go) or your willingness to learn them after you start.
- Your knowledge of SQL is secure and you may also have experience with NoSQL (for example, MongoDB).
- You are able to handle tasks independently and on your own responsibility from the conception through the implementation to the test. Complex challenges are dealt with in a structured way and solved systematically.
- You speak German fluently in spoken and written, good English skills are an advantage.
- Ideally, you have a computer science degree and professional experience in a comparable position in the web environment.
- With our development team you plan, design and develop our own web content management system CONTENS, which many well-known companies use every day.
- In addition, you create individual web applications for our customers and integrate existing customer systems, interfaces and APIs.
- Together with the team, you develop web applications that are performant, stable and intuitive for our customers.
- As an online expert, you can advise our customers as needed and develop individual solutions together with them.
- Professional development environment (version management systems, bugtracker, daily builds, release management, automated testing, etc ...).
- Exciting tasks with modern web technologies (Angular, Typescript, Webpack, SASS, Flexbox, ES6, ...) and professional development tools.
- Focused, purposeful development team with very short decision paths.
- Daily Scrum Meetings.
- Participation in seminars or congresses for further education.
- Varied activities and exciting projects for well-known customers.
- Attractive remuneration (if required: relocation support).
- Team-oriented working environment with flat hierarchies.
- Flexwork with flextime and mobile working.
- Modern and well equipped office close to MVG (S-Bahn, tramway, bus).
- Quiet 2 or 3 person offices.
- Ergonomic workplace with double monitor and height-adjustable desk.
- Free drinks, fresh fruits and snacks in the office.
- Roof terrace and lounge with PS4 and kicker to relax.
- Company events such as Christmas party, Wiesn visit, BBQ/grilling.
- Free parking (subject to availability).
- On request: company pension scheme, capital-forming benefits, subsidy for job ticket, sabbatical.